Happy New Year my Fashion Friends. It's been a bit of a delay since my last blog - there has just been so much going on with Christmas parties and holidays and vacations but I'm back now and after thinking for the past week while I was in Florida I have come up with the 15 things I am promising myself to make happen this year. I don't call these resolutions. Just things that I want to accomplish this year no matter how silly and frivolous and because this is a fashion blog most of them are fashion related and fun.
1. Lose 20lbs - I tell myself this every single week but this time it's happening with the help of my great trainer and nutrionist. You won't see many blogs from me in January as I accomplish this goal and then get some new great photos taken.
2. Invest in more great jewelry. I sort of want to be known for my jewelry.
3. Spend more one on one time with my husband.
4. I started on this one last night - Finally watch Scream Queens on Netflix.
5. Get my 11 year old daughter out of my bed. (every single night….so annoying)
6. Drink more water - right now I'm averaging about 2 glasses a day - no kidding - gotta get that up to 8-10 or I will start looking like a lizard.
7. Cancel all autoships - no more figuring out what is coming to me each month - but order as I need those products.
8. Get in some form of exercise every single day - tennis, gym, DVD's at home and walks outside.
9. Buy a fabulous new everyday bag and the Louis Vuitton evening Clutch I have been wanting for ages.
10. Be specific in my own style and don't just wear the trends.
11. Get more facials.
12. Cook meals Monday-Thursday every week
13. Finally get to New York City (can you believe I have never been??)
14. Start having all the bedding in our house laundered instead of just mine (I'm so selfish…lol…but seriously if you don't get your sheets laundered start immediately - it will change your life)
15. Get a new Chanel necklace - because everyone knows Chanel pearls are timeless and fabulous.
Look for my next blog to see details and more pics of the outfit above. Have a great week.